When it comes to spicing up our/your hair style, change is not easy. Especially for big ones like cutting bangs or going for a totally different color. However, change is alwasy good, so here are a few ideas for a couple of more extreme make-overs or just a couple of small, but interesting stylings.
- the slick boys look > exuding confidence, this can be one of the most seducing looks you ever tried.
- the surfer bleach > ’cause you need to spice up the grey fall outfits.
- the baby hair solution > almost everyone has them, so why not make good use of them?
- textured bangs > a try for the brave. Wear it with a slightly “dirty” hair texture.
- Rasta nation > Marc Jacobs put it on the runway, Rihanna is currently sporting it, so a global pandemonium is soon to follow.
- accessorized braids > keeping it classic but with a little twist.