When it comes to good summer dresses, you can find a couple of amazing pieces that are affordable and still bring that extra style factor to the table.
I made a selection of the best 5 models, coincidentally all from Zara.
- I’m actually contemplating on buying this open back pink dress, you can also find it here.
Styling tip: wear it with a white silk shirt underneath and a dark red choker around your neck.
- by far my personal fav (already in the closet), is this white cut-out shoulder dress, available here.
Styling tip: get a black velvet bow, have a look at the Rochas summer 2016 collection and tie it in a similar way in the front.
- the tri-color maxi slip-dress, to be found here.
Styling tip: wear it with a silk long summer cape on top, the Salvatore Ferragamo collection is good inspiration for that.
- the sexy low-cut back dress, to bring in some unexpected drama. Available here.
Styling tip: wear it with platform velvet sandals in a dark color.
- a lace trim dress with an underwear feel. You can find this one here.
Styling tip: sure you can match it with strappy sandals for a cocktail look, but I would recommend a pair of chunky rocker boots.